Web 2.Oh THAT's what it is !

The must read 5 page article defining just what Web 2.0 means which inspired this blog.

What is Web 2.0 by Tim O'Reilley.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Web 2.0 Is Hot in Japan...But Nobody Knows MySpace @ AJAXWORLD MAGAZINE

Web 2.0 Is Hot in Japan...But Nobody Knows MySpace @ AJAXWORLD MAGAZINE: "Nobody knows MySpace.

I opened my session by asking the audience 'How many people have heard of MySpace? Please raise your hand'. The audience became silent. Most people looked puzzled. Some of them were looking at each wondering what 'MySpace' means. Nobody raised hand. My translator asked me quietly what I meant by MySpace. As I was desperately explaining MySpace to her, she suddenly said 'Oh, that's like Mixi'. All of a sudden, the audience got it - MySpace is the Mixi in US. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home